Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Loving you is what I do best. ♥

I don't know why
But I've got the feeling
to write this small little note here
to tell the whole world
to just write my feelings out
how much you mean to me.


As I am falling more and more in love with you


Your every move is so intriguing
I can never lose focus
I always remember your every touch
your fingers caressing my cheeks
making me wanting more
When you smile
it never fails to make me smile and melt

I like to give you small pecks on your cheeks
And you always want to kiss me on the lips
You are always so darn naughty
you need me to tame you
I like it when you kiss me on the forehead
as well as putting your arms around me
especially when it comes to hugs
you hug me real tight
for fear of losing me
for you never will let me go

I couldn't believe
that I was falling for you in the first place
yet I did
and I have never regretted it since then
You will always be my angel
You care for me like no one else does
You taught me love
like no one else does
For this 2 years
I have never regretted anything
For I have been truly happy being with you

Put our disagreements aside
Throw our small fights away
Keep our sweetest memories
Cherish every moment we spent
Learn from our mistakes
Be tolerant with each other
New memories can be made

Trust each other
Love each other
This is our love
Growing stronger every minute



Baby, I will love you
forever and always












Copyrighted by yunz.

No comments:

Post a Comment