Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A New Beginning.



A new beginning.


It's what I always crave for all this time, isn't it? I always dreamt of starting over again, forgetting my past, forgetting who I am. Just forgetting every single thing that has happened. Like what you always see in the movies or TV shows. There's a reason for why I want that, but it will never be revealed.


Except you and our memories. ;)


Here, it's a new beginning for me. I hope. Though I cannot start afresh again in my life as I like. Anyway, yes. I have officially opened up this blog, a change of URL, a change of background layout, but don't worry I am still keeping the previous blog. (Who knows, I might post an entry there once in a while! ;D) Pretty much is still the same, maybe except for some new stuff. So it's a new beginning here for me.


I have started blogging since August 2007 to be exact, and officially begun blogging since May 2008. It has really been quite an experience for me. I did not know how to express my thoughts properly through this media in the beginning. I started out as a kiddie. As I continue on this journey, I gain numerous experience, which helped me improve my grasp on the English language, making me mature, as well as opened my eyes to many things that I have yet to encounter in life. Found a few, or lets say many interesting blogs to read, fabulous online blogshops and review blogs, which turns into a habit for me to check those sites out everytime I come online!

I find blogging a way to relax, to express what I cannot express out, in words, regardless of who is reading it. I always have a way with words, because I can never voice out what I have written. It has become a favourite past time of mine to blog. There's another thing which I have learnt, that there are bound to be people out there liking your blog or not, and sometimes even giving mean comments which hurts. So there's always a line saying that if you don't like this blog or me, then leave.


I hope this will be a new beginning for me as blogging has become part of my life right now. I am still thriving to be a better person, to blog properly, to be more mature. There's no perfect person on earth. You can only be a better person than you were before. :)

What has passed is in the past, no point worrying about it. Get over it. I always tell myself that. So, this IS a new beginning, a new start, take it as a new start to my blogging life right now. :)



__________________________________________



Sometimes,
memories comes back and haunt you when you least expect it.
Sometimes,
you just think back of the past, and cry.







Don't you wish you can just run away and never look back?

No comments:

Post a Comment