Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

An addiction that returns to haunt me in a good way.

I stumbled on a video in YouTube that show Siti Nurhaliza singing a chinese song and then singing alongside with Wang LeeHom!


Suddenly that rush of addiction just came back!


Not my addiction to Siti Nurhaliza, of course its non other than the famous Wang LeeHom! :D Suddenly I just went to look for more of his pictures and found myself more wallpapers! So now, as you can imagine, my desktop background would be HIM. :)





Yes. HIM.
♥♥♥




I am kind of sad that I did not managed to attend his concert last year. I was hoping to get free tickets from the radio station again as I do not have the money to buy his concert tickets. In the end, no ticket means no show. :(





But he still rock my world with his music and I have dreamt of meeting him one day. I'm sure I will. I will keep this dream alive and burning eventhough chances are slim. Call me stupid, call me a dreamer but he's LeeHom and I am totally smitten.





Now,
off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment