Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Sunday's activity.

I haven't been updating properly. Here's just a brief of the past two Sunday's on what I have been doing.

- Sketching

- Going around Taman Tun and Bandar Utama

- More sketching

- Zoom zoom to Damansara Perdana and Mutiara Damansara

- MORE sketching in the car and outside.

- Weather was FREAKING hot.

- sketching is SO tough.



Dated : 07th March 2010

Bukit Utama Condominium.


BU8 Building


IBM Tower, Bandar Utama Office Block & One World Hotel


Petronas Station @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail


SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4, my secondary school.


Bandar Utama Office Block


Central Park



Dated : 14th March 2010

PJ Trade Centre


Honda Car Showroom along LDP


Menara Batu Kawan @ Mutiara Damansara
(what a name!)



Those are the buildings that I have sketched on and I think I want to go back sketching them again! I need to improve! REALLY! In desperate need to improve. There's going to be another round of skecthing session this coming Saturday with my mother.


It's going to be another busy week ahead once again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment