Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I am not who I am.




Everything happens for a reason
A reason to why it happened
And every single thing that happened
be it the good and bad
has affect me in many ways
one can ever wonder

I am who I used to be right now
That sad, unhappy me
who used to seek attention
by being outrageously dangerous
I am who I used to be
That sad, unhappy me
carrying that fake smile
everywhere I go

I am who I used to be
that pathetic little girl
always beating up people
whenever words hurts
I am who I used to be
that quiet, angry girl
Throwing tantrums
when things do not go as planned

I am just who I used to be
keeping everything bottled up
refusing to let anyone in
faking that smile
so that nobody ever questions
Yet seeking enough attention
to make everyone turns my way

How many tears have I shed
How many scars I have
It was all in the past
But it seems that the past is back to haunt me
I do not have the guts
to spill the beans
I just can't do it anymore


I am not who I am
Keeping everything hidden from public eye
How I want to confide in someone
Pour out my heart and soul
But when I tried
I just couldn't do it
As hard as I cried
I just couldn't bring myself to voice out

Sometimes I just want to forget
Forget everyone
forget everything
and start afresh, without any baggage
yet I ain't in fantasy land

I am who I used to be
That sad, unhappy me
always thinking what people think about me
because I care so much
that I forgot about myself
I am who I USED to be
caring about how people view me
being sensitive to the surroundings
and hurting myself in the progress

I am starting to hate myself
for everything I have done
and for everything that has happened
I retreat to my lair
rather be alone
than think of how people think of me
how people despise me
and how people regard me as arrogant

I am just who I used to be
That sad, unhappy girl
wearing that smile for everyone to see



copyrighted,
by
yunz

No comments:

Post a Comment