Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Hello hello! it's been a week since I last blog. Isn't it? Well, fret not, I am gong to end my month with this post. March IS my month. :D

It has been a hectic week last week. We had no clue to what is required by our lecturer, therefore we had to redo our work. Furthermore, We were required to make a study model to show on Monday the following week. Guess what? I did not do the study model. I was just too busy! A busy weekend was what I had. Travelled back all the way to Penang for Ching Ming on Saturday evening, and travelled back on Sunday evening. I came back with a minor sunburn at the back of my neck. How nice.

Now, assignments are beginning to pour in despite it's going to be the end of the semester. I totally lost count of what week is this. As far as I know there are 2-3 weeks left of classes before the final exams kicks in and holiday comes. Final project for this semester was just handed out on Monday. What are we required to do?

- get into a group of 2 (We can't choose who we want to work with)

- get the assignment from lecturer, which is work from Tadao Ando.

- It takes 2 to build a model according on which building was given to us

- and individual work on the drawing of plans for the building.
Manually! (Darn, cannot use AutoCAD)

No dimensions were given! I am beginning to feel a headache coming. Where do I find the dimensions for the entire building? I tried to google but some of the diagrams were just TOO SMALL!



For now, I have finished making my model for project 3. All I got to do is just wait for it to dry completely and I can proceed to decorating it. :D



Plus, Malacca trip this weekend! :D Looking forward to it I think. It's been quite some time since I have been down to Malacca. Wee~



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment