Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Sometimes I just want to forget.




Sometimes because of little things
Silent goes through the night
neither wants to give in
Why?

Sometimes I wonder
are we really meant to be
are we really who we are
do we have what it takes
to go through tough times now

I don't want to talk
because I find no point talking
I don't even want to cry
holding back my tears
because it hurts when I think of it

I rather forget all that has happened
so that I can start afresh once again
sometimes it still hurts
when you bring up the past
How I hate it
but how can I stop you
When it was my fault to start with?

So the only thing I rather do is

I don't want to talk.
I don't want to even cry.


Sometimes I just want to forget.





copyrighted,
by
yunz

No comments:

Post a Comment