Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I still feel like a kid.



Or maybe I still am.




Being 21 is not so different from being 16, which I still regard myself as.

I'm still 16 years old at heart.
Still living life one day at a time.
Still believes that life is short.
Still believes to enjoy life to the fullest.
Still believes in laughter.
Still that active, loud girl that you will never forget.


I realised that after the clock strikes 12AM, at a point where 22nd March comes to an end, I am officially 21. Time really flies. Old or not, I still do not feel it. I still feel like a kid, like a small little girl that requires alot of attention.

In another way, I am somehow proud that I have turned 21, and that I am legal! :D

Yet in a total different way, I still seem 16 to many people. My mother was asking me to act like a 21 year old, which I think I should, but I wouldn't be that fun to hang out with anymore if I obey my mother. I'm still rebellious as before. No change in that. :D

Yet in my 21 years on earth, I have learned many, various things from people that comes from different walks of life. Life wouldn't be interesting if I hadn't met all these people.

I recall my life as a roller coaster. There were definitely ups and downs in life, nothing is perfect in this world, and I accept it as it is. I'm definitely still learning.

Learning to become a better person than who I am now
Learning all sorts of things to be an independent individual
Learning to appreciate finer things in life
as well as appreciate little things which can mean so much.


One thing I also have learned,

Is to love myself.
I'm awesome. :D (That's my self-esteem talking)


I'm happy to have wonderful parents, which of course sometimes you just can't stand them.
I'm happy to have wonderful friends to share my life with.
I'm happy to be where I am now.
I'm happy to be able to walk, write and speak.
Last but not least,
I'm happy that I have someone who loves me as much as I love him.



I think I have grown from that little quiet girl
to a totally different person
and going to be even better in the future. ;)


Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment