Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Pancakes are awesome.

Had a very late lunch on last Saturday, at a place I always wanted to try since I caught a glimpse of it. The Paddington House of Pancakes! :D

Since the day I saw that place, I wanted to try it. I have a craving for pancakes almost all the time. From plain pancakes to flavoured ones. Yummy! So, we have decided to take a step inside after walking rounds in search of food. We were starving! (the 'we' is referring to Mun Hon and I)

Paddington House of Pancakes!
Sounds like I am in some fantasy land filled with pancakes.

It's sad that we were on a budget or something like that, that we only called one drink and share it between the both of us.

Lemon and lime. It's yummy! :D
Even the waiter double, and tripled checked with us on our drink order. XD


Food!
My Texas! :D
It's chicken with cheese and mashed potato with two pancake filled vegetables.


The pan's REALLY hot. :P
His was called Lisbon.
The prawns they serve was REALLY, AWESOMELY fresh! :) I loved it! :)



I think the food is really worth the money. Our bill was less than RM60 and we had a really filling meal. So full until we rather sit than stand. Awesome ain't it? :P A place to try out if you have not step in yet. :) So what are you waiting for? (Darn I'm hungry right now.)


Paddington House of Pancakes
First Floor @ The Curve Shopping Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment