Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Blame me.




I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done
I'll be the reason for your pain
and you can put the blame on me
The song echo in my head
not wanting to disappear

I have blamed myself
since that very day
for everything I have done
to cause so much conflict
to cause so many tears
to cause such a pain

For the tears that we have cried
for scars that will never heal
for the searing pain we went through
All I can is to make things right
and blame myself everyday
that it's all because of me

Regretting is useless
for the damage is done
I tried to forget the past
but it always creeps back up
haunting me
hurting me
making me more aware of it
that I just keep blaming myself

Those constant reminding
of blaming myself
caused tears and pain
I am strong and will withstand
but I will remain silent
for as long as it remains

Just blame it on me
For everything that has happened
I will face the crowd
I will face the humiliations
I will face those jeerings
For I am tough

What hurts the most sometimes
is not you being so close to the person
and having so much to say
yet to watch him walk away
but what hurt the most
is knowing that you have hurt him so badly
that there is nothing else to do
but to put the blame on yourself
and live with it the rest of your life.




copyrighted,
by
yunz




I blame myself, causing silent nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment