Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Be excited like me! :D


Malacca!



Here I come!




Well actually I should be in bed by this time as I have got to be awake very early to travel. It's time for me to sleep. If not I will be late, once again. =P By the way, what is keeping me up right now? It's not the excitement that I am going on a class trip to Malacca, but one game that keeps me addicted to complete everything! Check it out HERE!

Don't say I never update, as I am getting lazier to blog. Furthermore, I have n feel, or mojo to blog like I usually do. So just wait until I feel like blogging, then you will get a proper post from me. :) I will try to blog about this Malacca trip as well when I get back. :D

So as you click the link to play/see the game, I'll head to bed and drift off into Dreamland.



Good night peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment