Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Are my dreams that hard to achieve?


I'm reaching out
trying to grab hold
what I call,
my dreams



I'm reaching out
trying to grab hold
of what I wanted so badly
but it always seems so far away,
out of my reach.
I stare at it
It look so darn near
as though I can touch it
with the tips of my fingers,
but as i reached out
only to realized
that I am barely even close.

Life seems tough at this moment
a mess is being created
In my head
it's all a mess
I can't seem to think clearly
I can't seem to see clearly
I can't even seem to hear properly
It's a mess in my mind
with only one goal in head
to reach out
and grab my dreams.

I closed my eyes
took a deep breath
Slowly stretched my right hand forward
and grab hold of whatever is in front of me
That feeling of emptiness engulfs me
leaving me feeling miserable
I opened my eyes to see..

nothing.

my fingers balled up
grabbing nothing but air,
I sighed.

Are my dreams so far away?
Are they really so hard to achieve?
Are they really out of my reach?
I don't care what my dreams are
be it impossible or out of this world
I want to achieve one
the very least, one.
Because to me, it will be a big success
Because from that moment
I will know
that I have done myself proud.



So here I am
trying and trying again
to reach out



and grab hold of what lies ahead,
and embrace whatever that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment