Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The taste of freedom is so close, yet so far.

Finally I can blog without worrying about un-finish assignments or drawings. :D I breathe the air of relieve and freedom now. free from all assignments until the beginning of next semester. I know I have not been blogging about my studies or life for who knows how long.



When was my last post on Architecture?


Lazy to check back. It's a very very LONG time ago.




We had this little project which I called it the 'Hanging plants on trees Day' =P The name of the day says it all. One of our lecturer, Ar. Liaw brought some plants from his home to school this very day together with wires and all we had to was connect the wires through the plants to hold them and hang them up on tree trunks.

In the beginning, these girls were barking up the wrong tree? Or right?
Who knows what they are examining about that tree.



Ar. Liaw showing us how to do it.


And we are on our own from there. It's quite fun, consider the fact that we are always stuck in the studio, face in the drawings we had to do. There are pictures below for you to have a look and more at my Facebook. :)

Ah yes. Not to forget those scary looking BIG red ants.
Who dares to go near a tree that's full of those creepy BIG insects?
Not me I know.


Students that passed by were practically looking or staring at us, wondering what the hell in this world are these student doing? Hanging plants up in trees. What a sight!


Next, we proceed on to our 3rd and final project for our Architectural Studio Design class. Researching, designing and creating a similar habitat for our given client - animals or insects. We practically scratch and cracked our heads trying to come up with something similar and better than what those animals or insects currently have right now. It's not easy yet it ain't that tough.


Tienson's Swift cave


Jia Lin's Bat cave


I liked her design. It's awesome. :)


Plus mine.
A tad lot of cacat-ness.


Next we have the Architectural Drawing I subject assignment to complete. We were all separated into groups of 2 and all buildings are based on Tadao Ando's building. Tough!

That's my group's building, the Koshino House.
It's half complete.




Now what you are going to see below are random pictures. Like really random from places to food. Miss my food post? There are 2 food pictures for you to indulge in! :)


Wangsa Walk! I finally step foot in this building for the first time!
Thanks to that two fella there walking in to the building - Chee Yoong and Tienson. :D


Had Popeyes for dinner.
The chicken is crispy but not as juicy as KFC. Even their Mashed Potato is different.



To end this post, I have always wanted to post about this but haven't got the chance because I never gotten a picture of this particular food but now I do! :) The yummy yummy mash potato from........

GSC!

It's totally yummy! :) I always have it when I go by GSC to catch a movie! :) It's a MUST HAVE for me!




Now I'm craving for it. -.-



Oh by the way, Ironman 2 is OUT! Now I can go and get the mashed potato I'm craving for. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment