Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Malacca Trip Day 1 - 020410

I'm back from my 2 day 1 night Malacca Trip. It's short but it's satisfying. It's tiring but fun. :D Assignments are bound to due soon with 2 more weeks to go before this semester come to an end and time is really running out. But I will take time here, right now to tell you about my trip last weekend. :) It will be separated into Day 1 and Day 2.


DAY 1

So as early as 730AM, met up with my friends at the Kelana Jaya LRT Station. From there, we got on the road down to Seremban to meet up with the rest of the class. We were super early so we stop at the Seremban rest area to have breakfast. Breakfast at KFC was rather sad.


Breakfast set for a pathetic RM5. The portion is so small it makes the plate looks so big and empty. Really. My friends were saying it ain't enough plus its expensive. Lucky I never order it.

After that we headed down to Seremban. Met up with lecturers and the rest of the class and went to a house full of antique collections. The whole house is so cool. Check out the Formula 1 collection! A Ferrari fan!

This is just one cabinet of it.



After visiting, we had lunch at some shop. I got no idea what's that shop name but the noodles we had was tasty!


Hakka Mee @ Seremban.



Then on the road to Malacca! :D


We stop by the Malacca Zoo for a visit. Spent a whole 2-3 hours there walking and looking at the animals as well as sketching the animals. Don't look at me. I did no sketch at all. We were all quite excited to see giraffe, as though it was our first time seeing a giraffe, which I think it IS our first time.

The giraffes taking shelter from the hot sun. You can see one of the giraffe staring at us. Or rather staring at me.


We managed to get the giraffes to come closer to us by cutting nearby plants and throwing it in for them. Well, at least one of them (the one staring at us) bends down and picked the plant up to munch. It's interesting and funny to watch the giraffe munch it's food. :D


We were all sweaty so we checked into our hotel, rest and shower and headed out for dinner. Dinner was at a famous Baba Nyonya restaurant, I think, because it's fully packed. We had to wait.

The prawn cracker was nice.
Darn I did not buy a packet back.


Mango salad dish? I have got no idea.


Fried egg with onions.


Lady fingers.


Taugeh with salted fish.
Yum to salted fish!


Belacan Kailan.


Curry mutton? or chicken?


Don't know what soup.


Then we had Cendol for dinner.


Now of course you can't come to Malacca without going to the famous Jonker Street. So after dinner, we headed there.

Jonker Street!


The beginning of Jonker Street.


It was awesome and fun to walk with so many things to see and so many things to buy but there's limited time. Gosh. Anyways, I wish I can go back there again. :D


To end Day 1, I discovered the awesome, delicious and good looking Tornado Chips!

The way they make it is fascinating!


Pardon me about the top of the Tornado Chips. it's been biten off by me because I can't wait to take a bite before taking a picture of it. :) Yum!




Day 2 of Malacca Trip coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment