Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Malacca Trip Day 2 - 030410

Day 2

Woke up at about 8AM and had to head over to the boys apartment to wake them up. HAHA. We did not have breakfast. :( that's sad. Planning was a little off. Headed for the River Cruise. RM10 was a really worth ride. :D

It's sad that Tienson, Chee Yoong and Wai How are not with us when we board the boat for the river cruise.


After that, I think we were starving already. So we went to one of the famous coffee shop for the famous Chicken Ball Rice! My first time! I did not know Malacca had such an interesting food!

It's delicious! You can eat the rice ball itself without any chicken too! :D Yum!


We went round Jonker Street once again and after that we went our separate ways back home to KL. The four of us, Tienson, Chee Yoong, Annette and I went round Jonker in search of food. Lunch! We were hungry.

Tienson's dish.


Chee Yoong's.


Mine.
A little too cheesy I think.
Or it's my taste buds that has something wrong.


We toured the Baba Nyonya Museum as well! An eye opener! :D You will have to visit the museum yourself to know what is inside. :D So after that, it was time to leave Malacca, although I jokingly said that we could stay another night. :P


We went to buy this yummy pandan fish before we left.

It's delicious! I want more! :(


Finally, by 7PM, we were all back at KL and to end the tiring day, we went for dinner together at the famous New Paris Restaurant, located at SS2.

Fried egg with onions. Tienson's favourtie I think. :P


Chicken with watermelon! Yummy!


What vegetable is this?


And their famous Jiu Pai Tau Foo.



This trip was a fun one. Now I am looking forward for more activities with my class as well as a Penang trip that's in planning with my QS mates. :D Alright, for now, back to my assignments. I ain't stressing out on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment