Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Toys are and always will be a part of a kid's life.

I had to smile. Toy Story 1 and 2 back to back, a double feature in cinemas now.


1 Ticket

2 Movies

3 Dimension




Yes! Both Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D! Imagine last time you used to watch them on television, no 3D effects but it's still nice. Now catch those toys in 3D! :D I love how the 3D effects has this magical effect on me. ;P





Because Toy Story 3 is coming out in 3D, they offer this chance to watch both 1 and 2 in 3D as well! It's really worth watching when the price of both this 3D movie is equivalent to buying one ticket for one 3D movie!





^^ No catch, no nothing. I enjoyed watching the movie once again even if I do remember the whole story and I can't laugh at the funny parts.




How they cause havoc on the road is awesome! :P



Woody and Buzz Lightyear, two main characters and best buddy! :D





Here I come. ;) Coming out in June.



I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment