Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

When love comes around, one by one falls.


All around me, love is in the air.

It ain't Valentines' Day.

One by one, they slip into a relationship.

Makes me feel so happy to see them happy and in love.

I am truly happy for you my friends, those whom I just got to know that ain't single anymore.

Dawson Tan, she's gorgeous. Congratulations! :D

Hock Wee, I want to know who she is! :D *curious!*

Last but not least, my dear girlfriend Tricia Lim!
Congrats~ to you both newly weds. xD Both of you look so sweet and cute together! :)


*addition
I have gotta add another sweet lovely couple to this list of mine!
My dear Cayman and her Richard! They just look so sweet together.
My heart goes *awh~* seeing pictures of them. :)


See, love is in the air. I can feel the love from these couples. It makes my heart warm and puts a smile on my face. Awh.. I love seeing sweet people together! Which makes me envy thought, but that's another story. ;)




Wish you all stay happy together and forever! Cheers!




ps : thank me if you guys see this. xD




Going back to assignments. - yunz

No comments:

Post a Comment