Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I want to KICK your ASS!

If I get the chance. >)


So far, I have really been watching movie after movie this few days. It's the feeling of freedom. The feeling of having fun! But of course, my pockets have a HUGE big hole. Ouch.



So yes, I have watched Kick-Ass this movie a few days ago and I don't really find it as funny as Date Night. Why? Because I did not laugh my ass off watching this movie? Nah. Maybe this movie just ain't my type.


Synopsis

Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan with a few friends and who lives alone with his father. His life is not very difficult and his personal trials not that overwhelming. However, one day he makes the simple decision to become a super-hero even though he has no powers or training. Written by Daniel J. Leary






Kick-Ass.
But he can't really kick your ass until the end.




Big Daddy.
Looks like Batman. Doesn't he?




Hit Girl.
Not hot girl. she's cute, but deadly. ;)




Last but not least, Red Mist.
He too can't kick your ass. :P


So basically that sums up what superheroes you will see in this movie. It's all about superheroes who does not have special abilities but still being able to kick ass. :)





Rating : 6.5/10




Haiyah! :) Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment