Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Dinner @ Danau Kota.

Had a pleasant dinner with class mates and lecturer, Ar. Liaw at a restaurant somewhere located at Danau Kota. The price is reasonable, and the food is not bad. :) Seafood! :D I had my share of crab during the dinner. Yum! Now let's have a look what we ordered. ;)



White Tau Foo



Pork meat.
This is nice. :)



Green green vegetable.



Yam Basket.



Crab! Cooked in 2 different types.
I prefer the butter milk one. :)

YUMMY!



Fu Yong Egg!
A must for Tienson! XD




The restaurant.



It's always the same old thing. I will always get hungry when I start to blog about food. But how long haven't I blog about food? So excuse me if you see me putting on weight. I'm in love with food right now. I want to eat right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment