Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Dragon-I.

If I am not mistaken, I have already done a post on Dragon-I. Or maybe that was in my previous blog. Anyways, here's what I had the other day I went to Dragon-I with a friend to eat.



It's always a MUST to order their Xiao Long Bao. :D

It's juicy and delicious! :D


Had their noodles for dinner.

Black Pepper style.


And seafood. Oh I love seafood. :D



I had to add this is as this is the first time I see this. Besides having a coach for the ladies as shown in the papers, I spotted this as well.

Female Single Driver Only.
How nice is that. :D Now we ladies have the privilege to park in this slots instead of going round and round looking for parking. :D Teehee.



I have more another food post coming up soon! :D Wait for it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment