Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A small project.

I was in the midst of cleaning my room when I suddenly spotted this box lying somewhere around my house. Not in my room ok!

Streamyx in-a-box.



So I picked it up, cleared out all of its contents and brought it to my room to have a make over. Know what's going through my mind? You will have to finish reading to find out! :)

and a very spacious inside.
That is, after clearing out the box's contents.


I knew what I wanted to do with that box. But how am I going to do it? By taking some black paper I bought earlier to wrap it! Yes. My little black box. ;) Slowly I cut out the shape according to the box, glued the paper on to cover the orange colour. :P Then suddenly, my lights flickered as I was set on glue-ing the last part of the black paper on to the box.



Guess what?





Blackout.



I went S***! I couldn't see a thing! It was PITCH BLACK! I repeat. PITCH BLACK!! Gosh. I blindly groped around for my flashlight and switched it on, went down to check and all, and while waiting, sweating, I went back up to my room to continue sticking the paper on the box. In the dark. With just a flashlight. Mind you. It's not those white light. It's yellow light!

Geez.
Can you tell how dark it is?
Especially when my flashlight is so weak.

Spotlight!
To show how it looks like in the dark
as well as the completion of the box wrapping session in the dark.


This,


is with flash.


A little imperfections here and there. But it ain't that visible to you. ^^ So I let it dry for oe night as I waited for the electricity to come back on. Can't do anything in the dark or with a lousy flashlight eh?

The next day,



My little black box!
How it looks after wrapping. Inside and outside.


From here I was so proud of it and was determined to complete it ASAP! :D

Now to partition the inside of the box! You should roughly know what I want to do with the box eh? Shhhh! Well the partition of the box must be of certain height as well as firmly stuck to each other so it take time.



Then I made these little boxes of different sizes. Looks ugly. I know. Nobody is going to even notice once I placed them in the box.


See the mess created. Was right after I cleared my table. I
will have to clean it the second time.



Now to put everything in. Including what I wanted to use the box for. :) Sorry I had to fast-forward a little and can't show you a picture of the box without it's items.


TA-DA!

There you go. My own little black box of accesories! :D I'm so proud of myself now! :D Earrings, bangles, bracelets, necklaces, hairbands, clips and others all in one now. Instead of being in..

Two boxes of chocolate box.


Yeah, I have been storing my accessories in these two boxes and I think it was time for a change, where I can have everything in one nice box. Furthermore the box is partly handmade by me! :D

Oh not to mention, I have quite a lot of earrings, in which I couldn't bring myself to throw them away for being rusty, or for not wearing them anymore.

Yea. Like alot. But not as much as other people. Why in the world am I so obssessed with getting earrings if I'm not going to wear them and let them rust? Geez.

So I placed them in those chocolate boxes as I will not be wearing them anymore. wondering where are the rest of my earrings? Well.. they are all hooked up somewhere nice, on something which I made myself too! :D

pic source

It's something like that.
(Ah I can add that to my list of needs! :P)


Back to my little black box,

The boxes and partition inside are removable!
Means I did not make them to stick permenantly in the box. ^^


My little black box of accessories,


together with the mess that I had to clear afterwards.


That sums up my little project. I got a feeling that I will be doing more of this now, since that I have the time this holiday, to prep up my room! :D If I'm not lazy. Hehe.





PS : Oh if anyone wants me to do something like that for them, do contact me! :D
I'm willling to do so! Of course with a price.


Toodles~

1 comment:

  1. ooo!! cute...
    i love doing these stuff too, but i'm too lazy to get started...
    lol...

    ReplyDelete