Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Dinner @ SS2.

I can't keep dragging my time to blog. So when I have a post, I better do it. If not I will keep getting more and more drafts. I don't want my post to pile up. Another food post for you guys. Had dinner somewhere at SS2, in conjunction with Auntie Hedy's birthday. :)


This place is right behind Pusat Tuition Yee's in SS2. Don't know where? Check the map! I'll go a little fast today.

The menu.


My less sugar ice lemon tea.
Darn it's almost tasteless.



Now here comes the food! I do not know all of the names of the food. But do enjoy the pictures! Some might be blurry, and I'm so sorry for that. Got to love the Asam Fried Prawn. :D




There!
I want moreeee~!















We had desserts too.

I believe this is sago with cream.


Cendol anyone?


Water Chesnut.


Fu Chok Yi Mai and Red Bean.






BiBiChik


together with the address and telephone number just for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment