Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

IRON MAN is BACK!

Oh yes. I finally went to watch the anticipated Iron Man 2! Woohoo~~!! Yes I am happy. After more than one week of waiting and waiting, I finally got my chance to go and watch the movie!

Not to mention Robert Downey Jr looking so good as usual.
Got good seats too I guess. ;)

Basically I am unable to book or buy tickets during the first week when the movie was out. So that is why the lateness and hence, other movies surfaced. Well, at least I know I have been watching movies lately. Heh ^^


Synopsis

With the world now aware of his dual life as the armored superhero Iron Man, billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) faces pressure from the government, the press, and the public to share his technology with the military. Unwilling to let go of his invention, Stark, along with Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James "Rhodey" Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, must forge new alliances -- and confront powerful enemies.




It's sad that they changed the actor for Iron Man's friend, the pilot.
I liked the previous actor.



See the transformation of Iron Man.


I love is portable suit. Really.
It's like.. awesome! :D


Nasty Whiplash.


Black Widow.
Sexy and GOOD.


There's a feeling in me that there's going to be Iron Man 3. I wonder what will it be like. :D





Rating : 8/10



There's this annoying fella one seat away from me. I thank GOD he was not sitting right next to me because I would definitely shut him up for good. He was so darn stupid to be like talking to himself, regardless of whether people hears him or not. This happens somewhere in the middle of the movie. His laugh was pathetic and he laugh when no one was laughing, saying aloud things like motherboard? Like WTF? Then saying Black Cat when Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow, and shouting Iron Man 3! when the movie was finishing.

Geez. I really was preparing to shut him up but too bad, the movie ended before I could. Stupid fella. And another thing is that I think this movie, Iron Man 2 has a little more talking then the first. Well, it's just me talking. And not to mentioned I think they (I don't know who), cut away a few parts of the movie. :( REALLY! :( Anyways, let's not spoil this post. It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. Awesome. :D





Psst! If you can read this, up next : Prince of Persia movie post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment