Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Prince of Persia.





The Sands of Time. Yes. That movie. Is going to be out soon! Can't wait to watch it! Furthermore it's from the producer of Pirates of the Caribbean! That's right! Jerry Bruckheimer! the shows produced by him is a MUST watch! :D Awesome! So I am really really looking forward to this Prince of Persia movie coming out on the 27th of May, 2010.


Not to mentioned that I have played before the game as well. :D It's a really nice game, just that I did not continue playing because what I had was the demo version. Back to the movie, looks good. :)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer.
(sorry I can't embed the code from YouTube to here as the embedded code is disabled.)


Just click the link, even if you have watched the trailer already.You know you want to watch it the second, third time. Because I did. :P Let's have a peek on what I have to offer for you.


Jake Gyllenhaal's (pronounced jill-en-hall) sexy body?


Not appealing to me though.
But the picture below does. ;)




or




The beautiful Gemma Arterton as Tamina.



Whatever it is that catches your attention, just make sure you watch this movie. I'm not looking forward to it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment