Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

My Honeymoon.

Will be at the most romantic place of all. The city of lights! :D Or maybe on second thought, Rome? Hawaii? Spain? New Zealand? Geez. I can't make up my mind! On my third thought, lets just go to My Honeymoon Dessert to enjoy sweet delicious sweet desserts. ;)


My Honeymoon Dessert, it is called. I think, because it's a place for couples to go and enjoy sweet desserts. We ordered 4 things, which are :-


Sweet Ball with Crushed Peanut. RM 7
I think that's what it's called. I don't remember.

Really.



Ice cream of your choice with sago. RM 6
Weird combination.



Mango Sago RM 8
My all-time favourite. No matter where I go.
But I think KTZ's one is much better.




I mixture of Watermelon and Honeydew Ice blended. RM 8
Tasted weird. HAHA.


They were going to close already and we were the last customers to leave. They almost wanted to chase us away! that's what I overheard. Well, I won't be going back there anytime. I want to try the sweet dessert shop a few lots away from KTZ at SS2. :)




My Honeymoon located @ 1 Utama
LG 322, LG Floor Oval
1 Utama Shopping Centre New Wing,
Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment