Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Penang food.

Headed down to Penang on 10th of May. So yes, this is a post that is long overdue! Braise yourself for a long food post this time. Just make sure you have already eaten.


Finally good food for me! :D Yes. Penang is filled with good food and nice places. Furthermore I will be heading there again by end of May! :D I can't wait!


I went up to Penang with both Tienson and Chee Yoong, my Architecture friends as well as one of my lecturer, Ar. Lee and a friend of his. Below is what we had for lunch.


YUMMY! DELICIOUS! MOUTH-WATERING!
Penang Fried Kuey Teow! (Sorry mine is without chili)
This is a must when you come to Penang! I can bring you there! :D
Geez. I want to eat that right now.


Asam fish!
Don't drool yet. This is just the beginning!


Penang's Lobak! :D


Erm. Sorry I got no idea what this dish is but it's also good! :D
Yum!


Yes. Quite some lunch we had huh? I even had 2 plates of that delicious, mouth-watering fried kuey teow! Darn. Haha. Gosh. There's still other places of fried kuey teow to try! :D



Then for dinner, we headed down to Bukit Tambun (I'm not sure about the place but that's what I heard) for dinner before going back to KL. Seafood! Too bad my friends, Tienson and Chee Yoong can't eat seafood. Gosh. Imagine the good food they are missing out.

Anyways, the place is by the river side, where nice view of the sky changing colour can be seen. Awesome sight.

As you walk in to the restaurant, these fishes welcomes you.
Though you are going to have them down in your stomach later. Ugh.


Followed by a row of more underwater creatures.


Mantis. Say hello!
Sorry for the blurred photo.


Upside-down fish! Got no idea how it got itself upside-down.
No it's not dead. It's still breathing!
But when we were on our way back out after dinner, the fish was back on it's right side!
I wonder...


Crabs! :D My personal favourite.


3 tubs of crabs.
But I did not have the chance to eat them that day.
Sad.


We took a look at the spectacular view before we sat down. Something that you don't see often in the big city.

Two birds perched on the wood.
A romantic sight. :P


Now watch carefully how the sky changes colour.

From this.





To this.
Isn't it magnificent?
I love the colours. :)


Now it's dinner time. After enjoying such view, dinner sure is good. :) My lecturer ordered coconut.

Which I took a lousy picture of it.
Sorry!


He also ordered beer. Yes. HAHA. He likes to drink. Can't blame him.

Tiger beer.


Had nuts as appetizers. I think I practically ate the most.
I like nuts. What to do?

Now the main dishes.

One vegetable.


Prawns.
They are big and yummy!
And I had the most prawns in one day.


Chicken.


Mantis.


They taste good! And that white stuff is egg.
I wish I can have more. :P


And fish.


Steam fish. :)
Freshness appreciated.



Prawn Village is the place we went to have our seafood dinner.







A very big THANK YOU to my lecturer for treating us to this dinner. :) Hope I can find this place by my own some day. :) Well I hope you ain't drooling. But I'm hungry. A little. Heheh. I would really recommend Penang food. I failed to captured the famous Penang road Cendol we had though. Next time round I will. :D Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment