Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

New Moon.

As Eclipse is coming out soon, this June if I am not mistaken, I finally got the chance to watch New Moon. Yes, I haven't watched it yet, that is until Friday night.


Synopsis

After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost claimed her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed, a sight that proves too intense for the Cullens, who decide to leave the town of Forks, Washington for Bella and Edward's sake. Initially heartbroken, Bella finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even-closer friendship with Jacob Black. Danger in different forms awaits. Written by IMDb Editors





I know there are ALOT of Twilight fans out there. I got out of this craze a long time ago. Honestly I was like crazy over Twilight when I first watched Twilight the movie. Then got the books to read. Now this movie, as heard from some of my friends, are all about the wolf packs. Gorgeous looking, muscular wold packs. Even those in love with vampires would fall for a wolf, consider they are hunks with 8 packs!


Not me thought. Find it a little messy, not really much of the wolfs as well. But yes, they are gorgeous. :D Basically New Moon focuses more on the wolfs because Edward left Bella. So Bella seek comfort with Jacob Black. But suddenly the vampires returns and Jacob ain't happy. I wonder why Stephanie Meyer made Bella so prone to danger. Geez.



Eclipse is going to be out soon. Can't wait, even when you have read the book. You just want to know how the story will be played out with those actors eh? :) Though the Volturi are a little scary. You'll get to see more of them in Eclipse, I hope!







Rating : 6/10


Consider the fact that books are always, I repeat, ALWAYS better. :)

1 comment:

  1. i felt like a pedophile when i droll over jacob!ahahaha

    ReplyDelete