Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

@#%$!

I guess this will be the first time you see one of my blog titled in this kind of way. Well, I am really disappointed with my results for last semester. It seems like I have not done my best and I have slack. Bloody results. I am really depressed over it. I expected Bs. But it turns out I have got no Bs at all. Far worst than that, my CGPA plummeted terribly.

I wonder what is my advisor going to say to me. I wonder what am I going to tell him! Damn. Forget it la. My results suck like shyte. @#%$!

Now if I can have the time to blog somemore, I would, as I would definitely like to put up some activities of mine here. But that would take some time as I need to upload, manage and edit the photos. We'll see. I ain't promising anything yo! Now off to shower then bed. Good riddance I need my sleep.




原谅我没有说 我给你的并不多

2 comments:

  1. hehehe do it slowly lo, dun rush :) and the title suppose to be bad word? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kian Fai : HAHAHA. What do you think my title is supposed to be? =P Yea. I hope do slow still got time. =) TQ~

    ReplyDelete