Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Stuffed 'til the brink.

I had dinner with both my aunts, which are my father's sisters last Sunday, 29th May 2011. It was a really nice dinner! I was stuffed! A full course meal! Well, except no starters lah! =P

I had a short whole to take two pictures of a lovely flower right outside my aunt's place.
Vintage.

I am feeling a little lazy to really type but just show you photos that is going to make your mouth water, and drool. My aunt cooked for a total of 6 pax, which includes my father and his gf, my brother, another aunt and of course, me! =D

The table was all set up when we arrived. So I walked around finding stuff to snap. Well, to practice on my photog skills at the same time. Heheh. ^^ I think I really need a better DLSR. Hmmm...

The only thing I find interesting to snap a photo is this little rocking horse.

Now let's check out the food that is being serve! So many thank yous to my aunt for preparing this dinner! It's superb! =)
Bread Crumbs + Sage + Onions (I think)


There's mashed potato and apple sauce to go with the pork! Oh I have got to say I stuffed myself with the mashed potato! It's terribly awesome! ^^


Pork and salad!


Pork + apple sauce. Mashed potato. Bread crumbs + sage + onions.
Taste heavenly. My stomach is happy that night.


There's even deserts! Damn I am sure I can blow anytime by then. Believe it or not, it's self-made whip cream on the top.


There's some fruits inside, together with jello.
Yummy. =)


Though it can't be finished as all of us were stuffed to the brink!
Now all these are priceless.
Moments well spent with family. ^^


And suddenly I'm craving for SS2 Murni's lychee drink. Hmmm.



It's not about the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment