Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Up and down we go~

Want to go up or down? I rather go down. Really. Because going up kills my legs. But it's good for the fats that are stored in your big ties. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I was talking about cycling. Good form of exercise for the legs. Really. And that was what I did on Thursday, the 26th of May. A blog post here like I have mentioned, I will try to update when I can. So here's what I did, before classes commence. =)


Cycling trip.

When? 26th May 2011. Where?! Taman Pertanian Shah Alam. How to go? Car lah! With whom? My dear AR Mates. Did not know it was pretty easy to go to that place. I think. So many round-a-bouts, so many traffic lights, turn here turn there, and we have arrived! Okays, maybe it wasn't that easy. I doubt I remember the way there. Now cycling was good except for the uphill part. Like duh! Who wants to cycle uphill? You got to have good leg muscles! The best was downhill. Duh!

Let's start. Now be warn because it MIGHT be a long post. ^^

I started the day by taking a picture of the sky. A gloomy start of the day. Then the sun started to slowly creep out from behind the trees.



Not long after that, my friend Benny came to picked me up. Went all the way to Sunway Mentari (The place opposite Sunway Pyramid) for breakfast at one small coffee shop.

It was hilarious when the food came and the first comment was "why are the balls so small?" That not only stunned us but made us laugh! Oh dear. Such comment. Really. All my friend did was just focused on the balls. Well, it went on and on until everyone finished their food, and off we go to Shah Alam. =) Now let the pictures do the talking while I rest. =P


On arrival, I spotted this.
I am so going to go for extreme one day. =)


Walking to the ticketing counter.


The ticket.


The bike rental shack.



We have all sorts of nice poses even before we started cycling up.
Yap Han Lin.


Ong Jia Lin.


Chaw Chee Yoong.


Somebody showing his sexy body to the world us.
He decided to change halfway.



Pit stop.

They finally caught up!


That is a really TALL tree.


I wonder why they have those signs around.
Pretty interesting though, you think so? =D



We found the cactus garden! =)



All taken at the cactus garden.
Yes, we took a break there.
hence, the amount of pictures. =P




Rod pass this little dam, and rod into animal kingdom.


Porcupines! Scary bunch!


Angry Noisy bird.


2 lovely horses.


I thought these were camping tents from afar. =.=
I guess I really missed camping.



Vintage.


Lunch was at Jusco Bandar Bukit Tinggi.


Yes. It's Kenny Rodgers homemade muffin. =)


Always the usual. Which I wasn't full after eating.
I practically licked the plate clean! Literally.



To end the post, a picture of us. Well, without me as I was the photographer. =)


This was before we started our journey.




My duty is to follow my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I went this place last week too!!! isshs!! i didnt get to rent a bicycle, cz it was toooooo crowded..sigh..should have go there earlier! I'll visit there one more time!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete