Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Kiss my body.

I haven't been blogging for such a long time. I don't think I can remember how to blog properly anymore! I have been utterly busy as a bee for the past one month plus and finally got to breathe again after my finals! Now be warned that this might be a long post, for I haven't been blogging for ages. Also be warned that you have to be 18 and above to proceed reading this post. ^^

If you are eligible, please proceed to scroll down and enjoy! =)


Now my post title has got something to do with what I will be blogging. Interested? I'm sure it caught your attention. =P Not to drag you along further, here's what it's all about.


I got an invitation for this event! Well not exactly and invitation but it's sort of a notification that there's this event happening, because it's opened for public except the guys. Yes. Ladies only. It's La Senza. No guys allowed. =P So I brought my cute friend Miss Khor (I'm going to be calling her Miss Khor throughout this post. No idea why. =P), to this event.


Too bad she's super hungry to be enjoying the models.


The sweet treats offered! Too bad I did not even take one to pop into my mouth! No idea why. Must be what's happening inside the shop is far more interesting than devouring those treats. Miss Khor was super hungry. So it explains why I did not grab the treats to fill my stomach too. =(


Yeap.
Definitely far more interesting than sweet treats.


As I inched my way in, It seems like the show just got more interesting! Well, it started to get hot. Well not because the aircond was not working, but because of the models! =P Well not to mention the crowd inside there! Oooof!




Model 1.
Sweetness.
Lovely smile.
Gorgeous.



Model 2.
She has a wonderful curvy figure. *envy* xD
And tell me she's looking at me. =P




Model 3.
Purple bunny?
Miss Khor said she's the smallest of all 5 models.
So bad lar. HAHA.




Model 4.
Awesome looking.
Beautiful.
Looking at me. ^^


(I missed the 5th model) And all 5 models are so freakingly TALL! I wish I were that tall too. They were like one head taller than all of us! Well, add the heels. The heels they were wearing also were like 5-6 inch or more!


This is the Q&A session where 3 questions were asked. This lady was trying to describe the answer. Or rather struggling to give the proper answer. I wish I knew the answers to all the questions because I can get RM100 cash voucher! Damn.



The crowd in the entire shop. Go figure.


Second round of the modeling!
Can you see all the models coming? =D



Model 1


Model 2


Model 3


Model 4

Model 5



All 5 models.


After that, some ladies took pictures with the models. Whereas I, proceeded out of the store with Miss Khor as she was in need of food. Guess where we end up eating at? Her picture above tells you all. Sushi Zanmai.

The service was extremely bad that day. they did not have enough staff on floor. I sent my order - Chicken Katsudon - back as the egg white ain't cooked. And guess what? My food never return. I canceled it in the end, while Miss Khor devoured her pancake.

That's her.
Eying her food while I slowly snap snap snap. =P

Ebiko Sushi.
I think Tobiko Sushi taste better. =)



Miss Khor's Soft Shell Crab pancake.
Yea she gave my one piece. =)



And you can't blame her for eating like that.
She's hungry. =S

We walked around after that, bought some hairbands, rings, not to mention some food! Japanese food fair happening at the old wing. Spent quite some time there though. We keep saying that we must take pictures but we end up walking somemore and forgetting about it. Dinner time was at Wong Kok. And boy has the place changed alot since my last visit! So classy!


Miss Khor.


55 is our table.


Miss Khor's order.
Geez, she eats so little!

My order. Yum! =P


Not to forget Miss Khor with her BIG cup of milo!

It was a fun day out and I spent over RM150 in a day! Darn. Broke. I've got to starve myself for a month in order to get back what I've spent. I have bought..

Food.
Expensive food.


Ring and 2 hairbands.
Which I doubt I'll wear the hairband though. =S


And my biggest splurge would be this.

Snake ring.
It's so lovely, ain't it? =)


Well, since I have not been out of the house for such a long time, I figure it would be nice to get myself something. Which in turn Miss Khor said that it was because I have been inside my house for a very long time so I see what, I want what. Make sense though. I guess. =P So when's my next outing people?! =D


I realised that I have not been doing food review too in a super duper very long time. Soon. One day I will go back blogging about food. All those delicious food that my stomach munched on.


One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment