Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Underwater March.

Excuse me for the random title. I couldn't think of a title so I took a look at my iTunes and there you go. Practically that is a song title to the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribbean. =) And speaking of Pirates, this is it!



Finally after 3 months of not watching any movies at the cinema, this is the time! Off I go to GSC 1 Utama to catch Pirates of the Caribbean On Strangers Tide before they sail off without me! Together with me mother and brother, we board the ship and stayed through until the end of the credits as well! Well, because I made them stay. =P

A big fan of pirates like me, I won't want to spoil anything for you. I'm being incredibility good this round. No more second chances next time. (I got a tendency to speak pirate language! Aye.) The movie is absolutely nothing without Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Really. He portrays the character absolutely fantabulous! The character Jack Sparrow, I mean CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, is awesomely witty, smart, badass, cute, and so much more! He brings life to the movie itself!

The more I am indulge in Pirates, the more I love Captain Jack Sparrow! =D


One thing I don't get is why can't Hector Barbossa dies? Geez. Not that I want to be mean but, he has died once in the Curse of the Black Pearl, but is revived at the end of the movie. Then he lives on until now. I guess he's important too, later on.


The zombies were pretty terrifying and the mermaids were, in the beginning, gorgeous. Beautiful. Well all mermaids are. Aren't they? =) Especially one mermaid in particular. But deadly on the inside. Beware sailors! don't say I didn't warn you.

To sum it all up, I would go again to watch. not because I really like how the movie goes but because I just am a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean. ^^ Nobody will understand why you have to stay until the credits finish unless they are a crazy fan like me! =) If you are, then drink up me hearties! Yo ho! =D

Ending with Captain Jack Sparrow's picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment