Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

They say I'm still in love with Judas.

Somehow I am GaGa-fied right now. Yes. Only 2 songs replaying on my iTunes.



Judas
Juda-as.






I'm on The Edge, The Edge of Glory!





Yeap. I wonder how the other songs are in the album. =) Time to find out. For now, go YouTube these songs if you haven't heard it. Her first single Born This Way was also an awesome song actually. I am quite inspired by that song. Really. =)



GaGa then.



GaGa now.



HUGE difference.


Freaky. But I'm hooked and I won't let go. I guess I can be counted as one of her little monsters. ^^ For now. Paws up~



I'm on the edge with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment