Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

It's mind over matter.

I got the urge to rant out loud here. In a few days, everything turned from bad to worst. Like how can something so good turn out bad within a few minutes? But I am not going to let myself rant aloud here. Don't want to scare you little kids out there. =P


Anyways,
today is just not the day.

I got pissed, my blood boiled, all because of one person. I knew I would be calm, no point getting upset over some attitude problem people but darn. Who knew I got mad suddenly? I would laugh it off, but not today. Who knew I was so hard to understand? People say I never grew up just because I purchased a set of toys. But I see it differently. I'll always be young at heart. =P

Like one of the greatest architects, Frank Lloyd Wright, (taken from architecture in focus : Frank Lloyd Wright)

He was spirited and tremendously charming. What distinguished him above all was his ability to inspire people. He kept a nearly childish playfulness until his old age, an enthusiasm for his creations that no one could resist.


Well, I have been reading up on Frank Lloyd Wright and I want to read more! I remembered this part of the book when it's mentioned that I just won't grow up. I guess it's part of me being an architect! =D Heh~ Another thing is that I know, words can be, and is the most poisonous and harmful because not like physical injuries, they harm you on the inside as well. Physical harm is just the surface, whereas words cuts you deep inside, until you bleed out. I have learned to build a wall around those harmful words after all those years. They can harm me no longer.

Remember, I don't mind and you don't matter.


Be yourself. Be true to yourself. Seek forgiveness, learn to forgive and you will find that your heart will feel better. Learning to forgive is like opening up your heart to the world, and you will feel so much happier. If you take everything into account, refuse to forgive, you can feel that the weight of the world is upon you, that will not make you a happy person. =) Sometimes, it's good to put the past behind you, and take a step forward. These are basically what I have learned myself and am just sharing with the rest of you out there.




Last but not least, I give you 10 little facts about me as I never thought I would be so hard to understand.
1) I go the rule "I forgive, but don't forget."
2) What is in the past stays in the past, I will never bring it up unless necessary.
3) I might seem strong on the outside, but I'm fragile on the inside.

4) I have learned to take life as it is. Go with the flow babeh~! =D
5) I do crave attention at certain times.
6) Words hurts you the most, but I won't let that take over my life.
7) No use getting upset over something which will ruin your perfectly good day.
8) I learned to give in, share and not be over sensitive over little things. What has passed is in the past. We can't turn back time, no use crying over spilled milk they say.
9) I won't complain. I won't judge. I will see and I will listen.
10) I am a grown up yet there is a child inside me which we surface when the moment is right. I'm serious at work, childish at playtime. ^^




Love me for who I am and not for who you want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment