Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Which side do you face?



My current status. Which made my friends said that I was wrong! I am actually four-faced! HAHA. Talking about face. One person has only one face. A person said to be two-faced means having dual personalities. As for me, I say I'm rather unique! =P

Three-faced means :

One side like my father

One side like my mother

And other side is purely me

Which you add up and the total would give you a complete set of me! You don't have to be good in maths to do this simple calculation. =P Oh I know you might be curious as to why my friend said i was four-faced. Well, it's because I look like my aunt as well. So four. Right. HAHAH.


It's true that I have a little of my father in me, a little of my mother, as well as some of what I like to call, my own true self (which means not including my parents' personalities). All these make it up for who I am right now. Wait. I think my friend is right. Four-faced. A little of my dear Mun Hon as well! HAHAH! I guess you can call that influence.

So much for a random post right here.

I know, I have to make up for all the absence felt here in my blog. I actually have so many food post lined up but that was like so long ago. I have to start anew! Forget the old, focus on the new! =P Ok. Time for bed.



原谅我没有说 最爱你的是我

No comments:

Post a Comment