Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

11.11.11

Somehow, I just need to blog. On this auspicious date.


11.11.11


For those who were looking forward for this day, its finally here! Whether it's a day of joy, or a day of sadness, some just want to remember this day. Some look forward to celebrating this very day with someone special, and for some, it's just another day. However you want to look at it, it's going to be another day fill with either surprises, or a routine that you never break.

For me, it's just going to be another day filled with work. I have been facing Autocad until my eyes are so freaking tired. I can't wait to complete the drawings I have on my hands and start model making again. :D Everything seemed rushed now. Everything is due either this week or next. I'm also under the pressure to complete the work I have on my hands, yet at the same time, so freaking lazy to do. Bad.


11.11.11


What are you gong to do? And when the clock strikes 11:11AM/PM, what are you going to do within that minute before the needle hits 11:12AM/PM? I know that for me, I wouldn't even know that 11:11AM has past and I would put it down in my history books on what I did on 11:11PM. :) Auspicious as it sounds, it's just another day just like any other.

Everybody deserves a second chance. Everybody deserves another try. Life is not just about celebrating auspicious day like this, but about celebrating every single day you lived through.

Just live like you've got one night. ;)





Nobody deserves to be to be treated like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment