Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Bored to death?


Like the little boy above, that word is written all over my face.

Work has been pretty boring lately. Especially with my boss sitting right behind me! I feel the pressure. =( Was supposed to be blogging about something but heck, I can't remember, and it's time for me to sleep. Activities, full steam ahead! Just make sure I take care of my pockets.


Oh, and take good care of myself. :) Have been eating like nobody's business recently. Hee~ I am so loving my life right now. Except working life. It's lifeless. I so need to exercise. Dedicating my Saturday to swimming and basketball. Looking forward to it! Woohoo~!


Now, time for bed.






Those flashbacks still haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment