Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day challenge.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :D


Alright. It's time to take up this challenge. :) This has been in my blog draft for a very long time. Looking back, I should just take up this challenge. Why I did not start as soon as I found this?

I guess I wasn't daring enough to blog about some topics. Or maybe I just ain't that free to keep up with this challenge. But I guess it's time. Since year 2011 is coming to an end, it's a good thing to reflect back on everything that has happened and welcome a new year once again. :)


Challenge starts tomorrow! Here goes nothing! Cheers!











I build up walls. To protect my heart from the cruel world.

2 comments: