Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Time; it's gone.


Time;
it does not stop for anyone,
not even the greatest.


One moment so happy, the next it's gone.
One moment something happened, the next everything changed.
One moment, everything will be different within seconds.

Time,
waits for no man.
Not even the mightiest.


Wish you could stop time when you are with that special someone?
Praying that time would stop so that you could do something?
Hope that time would stand still so that everything stays the same?

Every second the hands tick past, those are the seconds you can't get back. Watching the sun set over the horizon, you wish time would let you stay in that moment forever. Why do I always carry around that big bulky DLSR wherever I go? Why is it that I take all sorts of pictures, even ugly ones? There's a reason behind every words, a story behind that smile, and a reason for every action made. Why do I even bother to make a challenge for myself? Why even bother posting it on Facebook? Nobody would bother to wonder or ask.

Watching the clock hands tick, I wonder should I even bother to explain myself? Is it worth wasting time explaining to people when they wouldn't even give a shit about how you feel? Absolutely not. Attention whore. Publicity stunt. Why care what people think? I do this, I'm looking for attention. I don't do that, I am also looking for attention. Stereotypes. There'll be only that handful of people that are willing to stick with you through thick and thin. Time is all you need to find people like that.

Time,
what we need and what we don't.
It's up to us.
Maybe time is what I do not have.
Maybe time is all I've got.
There's no stopping time,
but only to walk with it,
to run with it.
Every moment spent, is a moment worth cherishing,
Bad or good, it's time that we can't have back.
Time, will never stop.


Capture every moment before it leaves your sight.







Walking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment