Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Nike 10K run.



It's your city. Run it.



NIKE WE RUN KL 10K : CONQUERED!


I'm so proud of myself! First I jogged with a very constant pace all the way to 5KM. And I managed to complete the whole 10KM within the time limit! :D My first time taking part in a race like that. I'm proud of myself and my buddy Chia Ning for doing so well this morning! :D Thumbs up for us both first timers! :D

It was so crowded in the morning! A sea of orange-red shirt people everywhere! I see that colour even when I close my eyes! =S The crowd was huge. The amount of people turned up for the run was amazing. Sadly, the road wasn't big enough for so many people to run. Over-crowded I would say.

The sea of orange-red crowd.

Throughout the whole 10KM, there wasn't a stretch that was clear. It was filled with orange-red people at every inch of the road. Uphill, downhill, across the road. It was not so tiring after all. But my feet were hurting. Legs are fine though. But once I started walking at 5KM, my legs were automatically telling me to just keep running. It sort of programmed itself to just keep pacing.

The sea of orange-reds.
Blur though.

It took me about 1 hour and 40 minutes to reach the finish line. My father said it was slow. :( Well I guess it is. I will improve my timing the next round. :) Never try, never know. Glad that I registered. Glad that I went for trainings. Glad that I came, and glad that I conquered! =P


My QS.



My ME.


An awesome day.
With awesome people.
Now I know. ;)





KL. It's my city.

I ran it. :)






Never try, never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment