Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Challenge #1 - Soft-spoken me?

I will remember this date - 8th Nov 2011.
For it is the day I challenged my friends to challenge myself.


Before this year comes to an end, I vouch to do something that I wouldn't have done in years. The picture shows my very first challenge. I say, why think? When you can just do? Life ain't interesting when you don't challenge yourself, and not fun when you don't let your friends know so that they can laugh at you. :D


15 LIKES - 1 day.
30 LIKES - 1 week.
100 LIKES - 1 month.


Cheers to me.
Challenge accepted.
I have to be freaking soft-spoken for a week.
Hurrah.




Remember, I am unique. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment