Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The fog has been lifted.


I finally got to know why I was in such and uptight mood recently, beside having a minor accident. But that's not the point. The fog seemed to have lifted. Sunshine shine through. The thinking came.


我努力假裝現在過得很好
現在的你看來已不需要我


I finally realized all this while it did not cross my mind, to ask how are you, to even want to know anything about you. Even if it's just months, or weeks that I last saw you or heard from you. I used to care, too much, that I ended up hurting myself instead. And because of a song, I start to wonder why. Normally I wouldn't even wonder, but this song 周杰倫 - 你好嗎 got me wondering what is wrong.


現在我試著習慣一個人過
也許你已經開始新的生活


The fact that my heart has died makes so much sense to why I did not even bother to ask or even wonder how are you. I couldn't even care less to what are you up to now, or who's by your side. This song made me realized that sometimes, you might just want to ask, how are you, to know that they are doing fine without you hurts, but that's what that will make you move on better as well. But for me, it just didn't cross my mind to even want to know.


"A broken heart can be healed with time.
There's no such thing as nothing can mend a broken heart.
It just depend on time to make everything feel alright again.
But yes, scars will remain, to remind you of how your heart got broken.
Nothing is perfect in this world, and getting your heart broken is one of the phrases that we have to go through in order to know that time is the best medicine to heal a broken heart."


Those were my own words. And I'm pretty surprised that I put it that well. A broken heart is what changes people, and the only thing that can heal a broken heart is time. In short, pain makes people change. Though I felt no pain, but I will remember the lesson I have learned. Somehow, I have got no freaking idea why this effected me the most. I guessed it's because of those unspoken words we had. About what we almost had.


也許在不同的時空
還牽著 你的手


Sometimes, I wanted to scold you, get upset, be angry for all that you have done to me, because I do not deserve it. Maybe it would make me feel better. But worse of all, I do not deserve to be treated like a toy. You know you don't deserve my forgiveness. I deserve much better than what you gave me. I'm worth more than one touch, one kiss can buy. Now, I live with knowing the fact that flashbacks can happen anytime, and that scares me. Because I have already experienced a flashback that shock every single cell within me.


Time flies. I might be able to forgive you, but I won't forget. You are not worth me wasting my time over again. I may think about you from time to time, but that does not mean I still have feelings for you. I may think about you from time to time, but that does not mean I miss you. We were just two similar person that were not meant to be together. Just be happy, that's what all matters. :)




I'm not brave anymore.
I'm broken.






No comments:

Post a Comment