Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 01.

Day 01 - Your current relationship. If single discuss how single life is.


In the first place, I got no idea why did I ever accepted this. Should be interesting I say. Intriguing, as said by a friend. So how do I start? I have got no idea. Here goes nothing.


My current relationship?
I would like to say that I'm taken.


But fortunately for me, I am not. Or should I say, fortunate for some people out there, that I am single? Yes. Single. You must think that I am weird for not being attached to someone at this very moment, the moment where every one just want to be in a relationship. The moment you turn single, you see people around you getting into relationships, and that bothers you very much. But, oh well.

And since this is day 1's topic, I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag. Some people know, but they don't really know. Some already know, and they just wonder what went wrong. Want the details? Find me personally. All I can say is I am enjoying single life right now. :) I finally realized that I wasn't happy being in a long distance relationship, and that I am just too tired. Tired of being in a relationship, unhappy, and felt tied down. What I realized is that I need my freedom. The freedom that I secretly wanted. And I am happy that I am free now. ;)

Single for 4 months and counting. I can't remember the last time I was single and doing things on my own! But who cares. The most important thing now is that I am happy. As long as I am happy, it's all that matters to me now. Single life has been awesome! It feels like I have been single for a very long time though! Funny how things work. When I'm taken, nobody comes to find me to hang out. When I'm taken, I am restricted and can't seem to go out with people without telling. When I'm single, suddenly my schedule is full, and I don't have to ask or tell anyone who or when or where I am gong out to.

There's the good and bad side of being in a relationship and being single. But I'm happy being single right now. :) I feel so relief. :) Single means that I don't have to be obliged to "report" my whereabouts, who I am with and so forth. Single means I get to make my own decisions whether it's good or bad. Single means getting to be just me and not being judged by others. Single means more freedom to do anything at anytime without restriction. Single means that I have time to pay MORE attention to myself. ;)


It's too bad that I am a social butterfly as quoted by a friend, so I'm pretty much too hot and hard for anyone to handle. Unless you meet my standards. ;P But currently I'm not available as my heart is not with me. I'm taking about a one year break to understand myself better, to take good care of myself, to know what I want in life, and of course, live my life to the fullest each day. Find my heart, and you will find me. Get my heart, and you will get me.


Life's beautiful in every single way.

It's a hell of a journey that I am loving!










"I don't need a man to rectify my existence.
The most profound relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves."
- Shirley MacLaine

No comments:

Post a Comment