Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 30.

Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month.



There's not much highs and lows. It's almost the same thing everyday, and without realizing it, time flies past! It's coming to an end now, year 2011. And soon, it's time to say hello to 2012.


I had a good Christmas. Basically the highs for this month would be Christmas, because I have been anticipating it since the end of November! =P But the lows of this month would definitely be money issues. It got me so stressed up because I was starting to owe people money! Was so freaking broke. Sigh.


I hope my money problems will end soon.
Hopefully.
*prays*



Let's all welcome year 2012. :)




and the end to my 30 Day Challenge! :D




"I think, therefore I'm single." - Liz Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment