Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 03.

Too behind schedule. Supposed to be asleep but I just have to get this out.


Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.


What a topic to be blogging about. I really can't see what I can say about this. Drugs is something everyone should not be touching. Wait, it's something that should not be invented in the first place. Except for those pills that doctors and pharmacist are allowed to prescribe to us. Drugs, they are not something we should meddle with. They make us disoriented, addicted, make our health deteriorate, as well as turn us into a totally different person.


Just stay away from drugs like Marijuana, Heroin, Cocaine and others.



“Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect
and everything that goes along with with your self esteem." - Kurt Cobain





As for alcohol, too much will spoil your liver. As much as I like to drink and try new liquor, I know I will not turn into an alcoholic. It's not cool to keep drinking until you are drunk and puking all over. It's not cool to be drinking every weekend just because you can. Fun as it seem, too much intake liquor will harm your body. My mother was so afraid of me being an alcoholic. Just because I bought two bottles of liquor does not make me addicted to drinking. Just because I talk about wanting to go and drink does not make me a drinker. Just because I like alcohol does not make me an alcoholic. But thanks for the concern from my mother. I still dislike beer because of the gas and it does not taste that good. I prefer liquor drinks such as tequila. Heh~

Red wine, Tequila, Margaritas, Bloody Mary, anything that rhymes with all those. Well, Hoergarden is not to shabby either. Just don't turn into an alcoholic. :) Now, I feel like I am promoting drinking. Damn.








"Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much.
Then again, don’t drink too little."

No comments:

Post a Comment