Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 02.

Yes. I am behind schedule. Was busy this few days. I don't even have time to turn on the computer to even blog properly. So here's my Day 2 challenge. I will try to catch up with the days. ><



Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years?


Do you ever wonder?

No I don't.


One thing is because I live to past each day. I live for the moment. But where would I like to be in 10 years time? There are so many places that I would like to be in 10 years time!


In 10 years time, I will be



1. A well-to-do architect. :D
2. Having a place of my own.
3. Driving my dream car.
4. Buying a piece of land and build my dream home.
5. Having a steady boyfriend who loves me for who I am. :)
6. Owning a cute little silky terrier. ^^
7. Getting my dream DSLR in my hands. ;)
8. Upgrading my photo-shooting skills.
9. Happy.
10. Touring Europe. The ultimate dream. ^^



That's where I'll be in 10 years time. ^^ Short, but that's all I can think about, for now. Who knows where I'll be in 10 years time? Only time can tell. What I shall do now is to enjoy the present, the moment right now. ;)






Dream. Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment