Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 12.

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.




What the heck does this mean?
I had to Google.
And oh boy. Bullet. Dots.
Okays. Let's get started with my day.






  • Awaken by a phone call at 8AM.
  • Got out of bed by 820AM.
  • Showered and got my lazy ass to work.
  • Arrived at office by 950AM.
  • Sat down, took laptop out, turned it on.
  • Work until 1PM.
  • 1-2PM, lunch.
  • Back to work.
  • Face computer until 630PM.
  • Pack up.
  • Go pick YCP up.
  • Go redeem Lot18 fruit juice at Rivercity, Jalan Ipoh.
  • Do Kepong for dinner.
  • Went round KL searching for Intercontinental Hotel.
  • Get my baby and drove back home.
  • Facebook.
  • Shower.
  • Oovoo with heng dais. :D



That sums it up I guess. Time to sleep.









Did anyone told you not to have feelings for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment