Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 28.

Day 28 - Something that you miss.



Think think. There's so many things that I miss. From my family to pets to friends and items. So many. I don't miss anything right now. But if I were to think of what I miss, I think it would be having pets. Reading what my friend posted on Facebook about her dog, I really felt the loss.

I miss having pets. Dogs especially. They are the only ones who will listen to you without judging, and still love you after listening to your rantings. I miss how my dog Gigi would listen to me, and still jump up to lick me in the face after. Those memories, hard to die. When I pretended to be dead, she would bark (A sharp bark mind you!) and jump on top of me and start licking me! Gosh. I really miss her. =(

Then there's Jo and Samson, and 5 puppies, which unfortunately, I don't get to see them grow up. The tears that sting her eyes and mine when I gave them away. That moment, forever etch in my mind. Jo was such a lovely dog. So cute when she was just a pup. Samson, he was a naughty one. Gosh. I can tear up right now. They were part of me, that it hurts so much I cried the whole day. Waking up to emptiness when you open the front door. I miss my doggies. I wish I can get them back.


It has been years since you all have left but always remember, you are always in my heart. Love you all.



I should get a dog again. But first, my house needs cleaning up. ><



30 Day Challenge





“A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart,
maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment