Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 16.

Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.


I didn't know what mainstream music meant until I Googled it. Every night I blog at least a post or two, just so that I can schedule it to appear when it's due. Because I just do not have the time to blog on the day itself! Goodness. Am I really that busy? So all the post you see are scheduled like a week before! :P Well, let's get back to topic.

Mainstream music, which includes songs that you have heard on the radio, or anywhere that one hear, you can tell what song is that, although you are not into the artist. Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Chris Brown, Katy Perry, and many more. Well, I know their songs that are frequently played on national radio. But I also listen to their other songs which I some, I find it better than those played on radio!

Some people think that mainstream music is shit, lousy. The worst music ever made. They rather listen subculture music. Or that's what it's called. Need to ask Google. Actually, mainstream music is good but too much of it is a big waste of time. The sounds and tones are all the same. As long as it's nice music, from Chinese music to English, Malay to Korean, Japanese to... Oh well, you get what I mean. Anything I can shake my body to would do. ^^


Party Rock! ;)









“Without music, life would be an error.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment