Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30 Day Challenge - Day 25.

Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why.



I wonder who fascinates me. Hmmmm~ I have got no idea. This is supposed to be a Christmas post! But it's way overdue. Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas, because I know I did! Different from the year before, I had Christmas songs stuck in my head 2-3 days before Christmas, and then I had the most lovely Christmas Eve with awesome friends. Even had a BBQ party on Christmas night with so many laughter and joy.

It was a Christmas to remember.


And you know who fascinates me? Myself. Because I always do things that I think I can't do but end up doing. I always do stuff I find impossible. ;P








“Never get so fascinated by the extraordinary that you forget the ordinary” - Magdalen Nabb

No comments:

Post a Comment